This is crunkstep if I ever heard it. Houston, TX based Squincy Jones is on that screwed-dubstep-nintendo shit that you’ve heard in your dreams but you didn’t consciously realize existed yet.
In his words:
I worked on this bad jackson for about 2-3 weeks. I had a couple beta versions I worked on and slowly kept adding to it. I’m very proud of it. It combines three of the raddest things to ever happen to music.
- 8bit Nintendo Loops
Squincy Jones; Nintendub
- Mario Ds Screwed Intro
- Rogue State – Lions Paw (Metroid – Kraid’s Hide Edit)
- Babylon System – Dancing Shoes (Draped Out Edit)
- Walsh & Kromestarr – Panik Room (3 Kings Edit)
- Marlow – Road Kill (Goonies Edit)
- Benga – Zombie Jig (Wizards & Warriors Kryptonite Edit)
- Rusko – Hornz Cru (Diet Kryptonite Edit)
- Loefah – Disko Rekah (Goonies Pop Trunk Edit)
- Unsolved Mysteries Theme
- Chimpo – Lockoff (Freaky Girl Edit)
- Nastee Boi – Bangorz (Knuck if you Buck Edit)
- Mike Lennon – When Science Fails (Hektagon Remix) (Shorty Swing Edit)
- Babylon System – Loaded
- DJ Unk – Beatn Down Yo Block
- Woogie – End Dub
- Rustie – Response
- DZ – Just Rolling
- Rustie – Jagz The Smack (Zelda Edit)
- Gerard McMann – Cry Little Sister
- Kode 9 – 9 Samurai
- Kode 9 – 9 Samurai (Quarta 330 Remix)
22 thoughts on “DJ Mix: Squincy Jones; “Nintendub””
big mix, disco rekkah mix is fiiiire!
wicked… no doubt
Dope Mix with dope edits.
yeah, the disko rekah mix is dope.
Well played on the unsolved mystery bit I both laughed and got scared at the same time… cuz that show gave me nightmare as a kid.
Good mix, intro is wack, I could have made that in 1994 when I was 15. I was ready to turn it off after listening to the first 10 seconds, but I persevered and it was worth it.
bangin’ dark stuff and nintendo keeps it sweeet. swanky US dubstep is killing the evil queen britney
Agreed about the intro being weak, I was about to turn it off but then I heard a delicious wave of 8bit wobble.