Hi folks, got a new mix of all my fave up-to-the-minute juke – bassline – ghetto – step – sleaze – rave – core nonsense. Lots of exclusive / upfront stuff from myself, my label-mates, and some other assorted pals. (PS to said label-mates & pals–thanks!)
Oh, and this is really, profoundly not-safe-for-work in a couple of parts, so be forewarned.
Download: Chrissy Murderbot August 2008 Mixtape ->
Tracklist after the break:
- NinjaSonik; Tight Pants (Rap Remix feat. Telli Gramz) (Flamin’ Hotz)
- Cobra Krames; What More Time (Flamin’ Hotz)
- DJ Donna Summer; Chicken Noodle Rave (unreleased)
- A1 Bassline; Bad Man Horror Theme Remix (dub)
- Dwizz; Salt, Pepper, Ketchup, & Hot Sauce (Flamin’ Hotz)
- Pacheko; 9.30 Dub (dub)
- Murderbot; Crowd (Dead Homies dub)
- TRC; My All Remix (Mystical Dubz)
- Kanji Kinetic; Shock Tactics (Rag & Bone)
- Sidney Looper; Slang For Bang (dub)
- Mr. Virgo; Jungle Fever (Strictly Bangorz)
- 2000F & Jkamata; You Don’t Know What Love Is (unreleased)
- James Braun; Brian (Sleazetone dub)
- Chrissy Murderbot; JACK YR BODEE (dub)
- T2 feat. Addictive; Chocolate Boy (Powerhouse)
- DJ Rampage; Midway Shuffle (Flamin’ Hotz)
- Soft Tigers; Mr. Ice Cream (Waxmaster Remix) (Bang Gang 12 Inches)
- Carl Thomas; I Wish (Chrissy Murderbot Remix) (dub)
- DJ Murkz; Eskimo 4×4 (Music Hustler)
- The Bug feat. Warrior Queen; Poison Dart (Skream Remix) (Ninja Tune)
- Monkey Steak; History! (Sleazetone dub)
- Da Weasel; Dialectos De Ternura (Remix Buraka Som Sistema) (EMI Portugal)
- Chrissy Murderbot; Untitled (dub)
- Wittyboy feat. Lauren Mason; PS (Ministry Of Sound)
- LindstrÃ¸m & Solale; Let’s Practice (Edit) (Feedelity)
- When Saints Go Machine; You Should Be Someone Else (James Braun Remix) (EMI Scandinavia)
- Ssion; Ah Ma (Chrissy Murderbot Remix) (Sleazetone dub)
9 thoughts on “New Chrissy Murderbot Mixtape!”
Anything goes in my workplace, thanks for the mix Chrissy
Rhetorical question…has the move changed your sound at all? Nice one on the Jack Yr Body dub!
I would say that recent developments in jungle (i.e. a precipitous drop in quality) have changed my sound a LOT, or at least which segments of the many sounds I like get played out more often than others…
And thanks! glad you’re liking that tune. Should be out soonish…
I don’t know what half of these are but it sho nuff is bangin…I salute you!
I can’t tell … which track is it that uses a sample of “big fun”?
hey jacob, the tune in question would be “crowd” by me. It’s coming out on Dead Homies in about a month–exciting!
hi murderbot, lovely sounds here, really looking forward to catching your bristol uk set at ruffnek diskotek in a few weeks time, keep it bouncin!
wat is the song that starts on 33:20